Boat Monitoring Advanced - by Sensar Marine
The Advanced Version includes all the Basic features + Bilge Monitoring.
Sensar Marine monitors the following Bilge features
- Water level - notifications if the water level crosses
- Warning level: 4 in.
- Alarm water level: 5.5 in.
- Warning threshold: 34°F
- Alarm threshold: 28°F
Bilge Monitoring app functionality includes...
- an overview of when the bilge pump has been on and off
- data for how long the bilge was running
- SMS notifications that can activated or deactivated based on bilge pump status
Plus all the features in the Core version....
1. Low battery level monitoring for 2 - 12V/24V battery banks
2. Real-time information on the position of the boat integrated with Google Maps
3. Geofence notification if boat leaves an area (100-150 yard circle around the boat)
4. Triplog automatically records every time your boat sets out
5. Impact monitoring via an integrated accelerometer that measures G-forces
The Boat Monitor is Always On
The Sensar Marine unit runs 24/7 without drawing power from your boat
The Boat Monitor is the system's brain - where data from your boat is continually collected, and sent to your app.
The system runs on an internal battery with 40 days of power and charges itself every time your boat batteries are being charged. In other words, it is completely maintenance-free and will monitor your boat for years without having to remove it to charge.